Island Travel and Diving Getaways Every Month
Every month, SPE Dive School leads a SCUBA travel and dive vacation training experience on Grand Cayman Island, one of the world’s highest rated and safest diving locales.
Cayman is the best Caribbean SCUBA diving location whether you’re a beginning diver, advanced certified or just along for the ride. It’s the easiest and most carefree diving you’ll ever experience!
Grand Cayman Island Diving Trip Details
- Short flight time (3-hours DC to Grand Cayman International) – Arrive on Friday and leave as early as Sunday or stay as long as you wish!
- Maximum comfort with water visibility the best in the Caribbean (200 – 300ft) – See your buddies and boat at all times during your dive.
- Water temperatures range from a low of 83° to a high of 89°, which means no heavy wetsuits!
- No dangerous marine animals. The toughest part of diving is fanning away the friendly fish that love to ham it up for your underwater camera.
- Calm water, no strong currents to make you fatigued or seasick.
- Over 360 world-famous dive sites provide perfect diving conditions on all four sides of the island – one is even named for SPE’s founder, Mike Parker – “Parker’s Ledge.”
- The world’s highest safety and service standards by the Cayman Islands’ dive operations, ranked by industry leaders as #1 in the Caribbean.
- Environmental preservation is Grand Cayman’s number one priority and strongly enforced, enabling the region around the island to be classified as a protected marine park.
- Large, fast dive boats with small groups. Dive Instructors and Dive Masters guide and assist on every dive to ensure comfort and safety.
- Worry-free transportation to and from dive sites and the island’s favorite dining locations.
- Watch a short video on our SCUBA Cayman Island Travel Trip
- How do I sign up for a Cayman Island SCUBA Diving Travel trip?
- Cayman Islands Certification Rate Sheet for 2017
- Cayman Islands Trip Itinerary/Guide